Consignment Terms & Condition
Terms & Condition
1. The Company does not take any responsibility for leakage, spoilage by sun, water, fire or weather. Sender is responsible for proper packing of breakable goods and carried at owner's risk.
2. Perishable goods are carried at absolute risk of sender.
3. The Company will send goods at the earliest opportunity in one lot in parts according to their convenience.
4. The goods will be delivered to the consignee against payment of all dues.
5. The goods will be delivered at the destination in the company's godown only. unless settled otherwise in writing.
6. The delivery of the goods has to be taken within three days after arrival at the destination failing which same will be liable for demurrage.
7. The Company takes absolutely no responsibility of loss due to accident enroute and the consequences there of.
8. Once the delivery is given against a receipt, no claim will be entertained there after.
9. If the octroi or custom people assess the goods wrongly we will not be responsible for such assessments and will not be responsible for any claim.
10. if any diference is found in actual weight, as compared with the G.C. note and goods itslef the company will recover full charges at the destination for actual weight plus 25% extra.
11. lf the goods of any G.C. Note do not arrive at the destination within one month, sender should serve the Company with a Registered Notice, otherwise the company will not be responsible for claim therealfter on any account.
12. If the consignee does not take delivery of the goods within three months the Company can put the same in public action and collect their dues from the unsanctioned amount. balance amount if any will be recovered from the consignor.
13. If the consignor wants the goods to be covered against fire or theft on the way, he must so declare and pay the premium of insurance which will be quoted by the booking clerk.
14. All disputer, shall be settled in the Court at Mumbai only.